Systems Engineer for Flight Control System Design (f/m/d)1. Juli 2021
suchen wir für unseren Kunden Airbus Defence and Space GmbH in 85703 Manching
FCAS has the potential to become a future key pillar to secure the sovereignty of Europe, strategically, technologically, and industrially! With Spain joining the Franco-German cooperation, the programme took an important step towards its Europeanization. As FCAS is much more than “just” a new Fighter, but an integrated & combined system-of-system including existing and future platforms and tools, the programme will integrate a wide range of the Airbus DS portfolio and competencies.
Become part of the presumably most important defence programme of the next decades.
The department „Digital Flight Control Systems“ at Airbus Defence & Space is in charge of System Design for flight control systems of fighter aircraft. This includes the development of safety critical software to be implemented on a Flight Control Computer.
We are looking for support to our international team to develop the system architecture, design and software requirements of the Flight Control System for new fighter aircraft as well as new unmanned air vehicle. This supports the strategy of the “Future Combat Air System”.
The main objective of the System Design is to connect the basic Control Law function with the input sensors, the internal and external interfaces, as well as with various actuators that deflect the primary and secondary control surfaces. To achieve this, we define the requirements and the design for the following functions:
- Control of Input and Output Data
- Computing and Moding
- Control and monitoring of primary and secondary actuators
- FCS Communication with other aircraft systems
- Redundancy Management for safety critical functions
The System Design responsibilities cover major parts of the classical design model (V-model). It includes support to high level requirements definition, continues with the derivation and aggregation of lower level system requirements and concludes with formulation of the software requirements. On the other side of the V-model, the System Design discipline also covers the verification and validation of the design via definition of test objectives, as well as support to Test and Integration.
(Tätigkeitsbeschreibung in englisch, da Projektsprache)
- Ingenieurwesen oder Luft- und Raumfahrt : mindestens Bachelor
- Englisch : mindestens verhandlungssicher
- Solid experience in Requirements engineering required Experience in System design and development required Knowledge of Flight control Systems beneficial Experience in Model Based System Engineering (MBSE) would be a plus
- Knowledge of using DOORS is desirable
- Very good communication skills and team-working ability
- Ability to work independently and self-motivated
- Unbefristeter Arbeitsvertrag
- Überdurchschnittliche Gehaltskonditionen (ERA IG-Metall-Tarif)
- Motivierendes Arbeitsklima mit ausgezeichneten Entwicklungsmöglichkeiten
- Flexible Gestaltung der Arbeitszeit (Gleitzeitkonto)
- Mitarbeiter-Events, kurze Entscheidungswege und vieles mehr