Digital Trust IT Operations Specialist (f/m/d)1. Juli 2021
suchen wir für unseren Kunden Airbus Defence and Space GmbH in 82024 Taufkirchen.
The job holder works in the Cybersecurity domain, within the Airbus Digital Trust Solutions (ADTS) team. The Airbus Digital Trust Solutions team is the entity in charge of providing PKI, Digital Certificates, Digital Signature as well as Key Management and Encryptions Solutions and Services to internal and external
customers in Airbus. It is a key enabler for Cybersecurity in Corporate or Aircraft information systems.
ADTS manages the End2End set of hardware, software, people, policies, and procedures needed to create, manage, distribute, use, store, and revoke digital certificates. In addition, manage Digital signature solutions from design to operations, and end user support.
As part of the ADTS operations team, Main Responsibility will be Audit Administration of ADTS Operations. He/She is also in charge of end-to-end Service of Global PKI, Digital Certificate and Digital
Signature Services including Supplier and Vendor Management, and Customer Support Activities.
- Lead end to end all levels of Audit Activities, including Incidents, Knowledge Management, Service Requests and Problems related to affected services
- Conducting a reguly audit of the PKI and supporting the solution, including analysing log files and comprehending them in a report
- Manage the operational activities of the PKI and digital signature systems in coordination with the system administrators and in accordance with agreed SLAs
- Lead and Coordinate resolution of complex problems as level 3 support, in coordination with Suppliers and Vendors
- Drive stability for all technologies and services, including automation of processes and procedures
Please note, that only english CVs can be forwarded !
- Informatik, Wirtschaftsinformatik : mindestens Bachelor
- IT / Informationssysteme : mindestens über 3 Jahre
- Experience in Audit Frameworks, Audit procedures, log file analysis required
- Experience in managing IT Services in an Agile way of working, and ITSM Tools ServiceNow and VersionOne beneficial
- Englisch : mindestens verhandlungssicher
- French, German or Spanish would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity Risk Management (e.g. NIST), and Audit Frameworks is desired
- Knowledge in IT Security, Cryptography, Digital Certificates, PKI and Standards such as SPEC42, x.509 is a plus
- Knowledge in Digital Signature and its standards such as eIDAS is desired
- Knowledge in Data Privacy especially GDPR is a plus Knowledge and Experience in PKI Infrastructure and Appliances (such as HSM, KMS), as well as monitoring and event management applications (such as Splunk, Cyberark) is desired
- Excellent communication skills and customer-oriented mindset
- Unbefristeter Arbeitsvertrag
- Überdurchschnittliche Gehaltskonditionen (ERA IG-Metall-Tarif)
- Motivierendes Arbeitsklima mit ausgezeichneten Entwicklungsmöglichkeiten
- Flexible Gestaltung der Arbeitszeit (Gleitzeitkonto)
- Mitarbeiter-Events, kurze Entscheidungswege und vieles mehr