Sustainability Project Manager (f/m/d)14. Juni 2022
Für ein interessantes und anspruchsvolles Projekt bei Airbus Defence and Space GmbH in Taufkirchen suchen wir zum nächstmöglichen Zeitpunkt einen Sustainability Project Manager (f/m/d).
The Sustainability team is responsible for defining, establishing and managing the Airbus Defence and Space strategy and approach to all sustainability activities: driving sustainability transformation at Airbus Defence and Space in line with evolving environmental and societal needs to ensure business continuity and foster innovation.
In this position the jobholder will support the Head of Environmental Affairs in the definition and management of dedicated projects aiming at supporting the sustainability and environmental evolution of the Division in connection with stakeholder and societal expectations.
The jobholder is the Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG) focal point for Customer (f/m/d) requirements as well as internal Sustainability performance monitoring for the company. The main tasks will include:
- Developing and leading dedicated projects in connection with Sustainability requirements and regulations and their evolution such as e.g. Green Deal
- Ensuring the appropriate execution of the Risk & Opportunity assessment generating awareness and fulfilling reporting requirements
- Providing cost estimations, consolidations, analysis, operational planning and monitoring for relevant projects and initiatives
- Leading and providing all aspects related to the projects such as contracting, creation of dossiers,
- documentation, action plans, reporting, Risk & Opportunity assessment etc.
- Driving the implementation of the Sustainability governance and target cascading in connection with
- Being the focal point for ESG Customer requirements
- Being advocate for the Sustainability activities and foster lasting connections across the company
- Inspiring and engaging colleagues across the Airbus organization in their work to support the team
- Communicating the Sustainability achievements: internally and across digital platforms
- Ingenieurwesen; Umwelttechnik; Wirtschaftsingenieur; Wirtschaftswissenschaften oder Sustainability Management : mindestens Diplom / Master
- MS-Office : Kenntnis von Detailfunktionen
- Englisch : mindestens verhandlungssicher
- A second language (German, French or Spanish) to negotiation level
- proven knowledge and experience working in the field of Sustainability for more than 5 years proven experience of environmental regulations and their applicability in the business context experience in leading and managing complex projects with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in leading and managing multi-national projects Experience on circular economy Experience in dealing with compliance matters and related processes
- Analytical skills and a strategic thinker
- Excellent communication skills
- A result oriented personality
- A team player and able to work in international and cross-functional teams
- Proven leadership and managerial skills
- Unbefristeter Arbeitsvertrag
- Überdurchschnittliche Gehaltskonditionen (ERA IG-Metall-Tarif)
- Motivierendes Arbeitsklima mit ausgezeichneten Entwicklungsmöglichkeiten
- Flexible Gestaltung der Arbeitszeit (Gleitzeitkonto)
- Mitarbeiter-Events, kurze Entscheidungswege und vieles mehr