Company - About us
No philosophy. Just facts.
You are right when you say: software lives from convincing results. We are convincing our customers with facts for 20 years – with effective and individual results. Our demand: the optimum. Because with daily use you experience the benefits.
Many of our long-time customers knew us as H & H Datentechnik – after all, our owner Gunnar Heimann started his business in 1988 during his study of computer science. Through rapid development and expansion new business areas, through broad market acceptance and highly qualified colleagues, we continued to grow and since 2001 we trade under the name Ingenieurbüro Heimann (Heimann Engineering).
For you as customer, we are a team of specialists able to support your project team at anytime and able to complement your capacities. We are located in the vicinity of leading companies and since 2004 on the Cassidian-Astrium (EADS company) Technology Park, formerly known as Dornier Werk 1, in Immenstaad at the Lake of Constance.
One company. Two good sides.
Customers value our engineers for their reliability and quality, for their highly current expertise, their unconditional loyalty and willingness to share knowledge, for their honest, cooperative and constructive interaction.
As service provider, we stand for fair, honest and discrete customer relations, full discretion and trust – creating long-term partners and friends.
As employer, we are valued for our openness towards combining innovative concepts with proven methods. For continuing training - taking us forward together. For long, lasting employment.
Which side do you want to meet?
- C, C++
- C#, .NET
Life at the Lake of Constance
- Werkstudent Personal- und Office-Management (m/w)
- Requirements Engineer Avionic (m/w) Ulm
- Softwareingenieur Integration & Test (m/w)
- System Architect Radar (m/w) Ulm
- Java Software Developer Avionic (m/w)
- Java Software Engineer Toolchain Management (m/w)
- C/C++ Softwareentwickler (m/w)
- C++ Software Developer (m/w), Ulm
- (Junior) C# Software Developer (m/w)
- Softwareingenieur Integration & Test (m/w) Ulm
- C# Software Developer Medical Technology (m/w)